NEXT SALE is April 19th 2014
Portland's LARGEST Garage Sale: Portland Expo Center
2060 N. Marine Dr, Portland, OR 97217
Adults $5.00 (8am to 5pm)(Children 12 & under Free) Tickets at the Door
Early Bird (7am to 8am )Ticket Sales start at 6:30am at the Door
Purchase at the Door $20 Cash Adults
Or Call our office for Credit Card Payment for Early Bird Tickets 503-798-6117
Parking Not Included
Clark County's LARGEST Garage Sale
Date-Saturday July 19th
Location: Clark County Fairgrounds
17402 NE Delfel Rd Ridgefield, WA 98642
Time: General Admission 8am to 5pm Early Birds 7am to 5pm
Shoppers Admission General Admission Adults $4.00 Early Bird Adults $20 Kids Under 12 Free at All Times
Parking Extra & Charged by the Fairgrounds Not CCLGS
Frequently Asked Questions Q & A
1) How Big are the Spaces? -all spaces are 10X10
2) Can I rent more than 1 Space?-Yes as many as you need!
3) Will my spaces be Together?-Yes when paid at same time
4) Do vendors have to Pay for Parking?-Yes @ EXPO Center
No @ Clark County Fairgrounds 1 Free vendor Parking
5) When do we set up?-Everyone sets up day before sale
6) Can I sell or shop on Set up Day? NO we Open 2 hours early for vendors on day of sale for shopping
7) How Many passes do I get with my Space? 2-per-space Max 6 vendors must have vendor badge on for entry into Building
8) How secure are my items? We have security onsite from set up to end of Sale However PLGS is not responsible for items
9) Are Tables Included? No ...you can Bring your Own or rent Tables from us Prior to sale or day of set up , if not Pre-Rented we cannot guarantee qty available
10) do I have Power? No not unless you pre-pay for power
11) Are Animals allowed? Not Unless service Animal
12) Can I bring food? You can Bring your own Food for Your Consumption but no selling of food & No delivery of food to EXPO Center -per their rules
13) What time do I have to be Open? We Open doors for vendors 2 hours prior to Sale, all vendors Must be Open & Ready for sale by 7am for early Bird Entry
14) Can I Leave early? No all Booths must remain Open until end of Sale no Exceptions
15) Is there a Donations truck? Yes! you can donate your Unsold Items to the Donation truck in parking lot for a Tax write off, this is not through PLGS and it is up to donation personel to accept your items
16) Can I Smoke? there is no smoking in any Building and smoking Must be done outside away from doors
17) Is this worth it? YES YES YES you will make $$$ and have Fun ...join us for our Sales...
Community Garage Sale
Recycle ~ Re-Use ~ Great Prices ~
- We do the Advertisement: Newspapers, TV, Radio, Over 500 Street Signs, Mailings, E-Mails, Postcards.
- We Reach thousands of People for you!
- Garage Sales at home Have a Few Shoppers We Have approximately 5000 Shoppers
- Your Neighbors wont be mad for the traffic No Blocking the Mailbox!
- The Local newspaper Ad is almost the same cost as a Space and we give you More Exposure.
- How Many Times have your Signs Blown Over or been Removed? We Put up over 500 signs in a 50 Mile Radius.
- We offer Public Bathrooms!
- Pacific Northwest + April Showers.... That's Ok We are all Indoors !
- You Price Your items & Keep 100% of the Sales.
- No experience Necessary... First time Garage Sellers or Experienced it's Easy & FUN!
So as you Can See we do the hard Work for you we Offer you a great Place to set up with thousands of shoppers. This is a Great opportunity for you to make some extra money and get rid of your unwanted or needed items, at the same time the shoppers are having Fun finding Treasures and Getting Great Deals.
Come Have your Garage Sale with US!